Which woodworking project you completed are you most proud of?

  Which woodworking project you completed are you most proud of?


My wood work doesn't usually have much purpose: I carved a lot of pendants and “wall hangings” and probably a doorstop or ten.

Unlike other wood workers, my creativity doesn't produce items that are generally useful.



Which woodworking project you completed are you most proud of?



I was commissioned to make a pair of stools for a community project lead by a “social regeneration team” by an organisation who provided “social housing”


Anyway, I cannot fit two pieces of wood together well.


So, I decided to carve each stool from individual pieces of timber. These are the only stools I've ever made and I'm happy that they were functional.


Plus, another thing I like about it, is that I was forced to work with larch that had cracked while seasoning. I tried to make the cracks look as though they were purposefully designed ( they weren't).


And they can fit a whole person on.


 

How To Launch Your Own Woodworking Business For Under $1000 and Make $90,000 to $150,000 a year!


Wood Working Business



"Discover The Step-By-Step Guide To Launching Your Woodworking Business From Home... 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Want Zero% Risk Free $$$$ And Make Up to 93% Profit

Healthy Weight Loss As Pure As Nature Intended

Which is the best trading platform to trade binary options